[cmview-devel] Permission to cite pictures on your website

Duarte Gamero Jose Manuel Jose.Duarte at psi.ch
Mon Apr 9 06:05:43 EDT 2012

Dear Liang

Sorry for the late reply. Surely you can go ahead and use the pictures as long as you cite them. I'd say the best way to cite is by giving the web site and even better citing the paper that appeared in Bioinformatics:

CMView: Interactive contact map visualization and analysis
Corinna Vehlow; Henning Stehr; Matthias Winkelmann; Jose M. Duarte; Lars Petzold; Juliane Dinse; Michael Lappe
Bioinformatics 2011; doi: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btr163

http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/btr163?ijkey=fJTexbbzle3K8f7&keytype=ref

Cheers

Jose