[cmview-devel] Fwd: urgentish question

Jose Duarte jose.duarte at psi.ch
Thu Jun 28 04:02:06 EDT 2012

Hi all

Indeed that's a feature that we have discussed recurrently but never got
round to do it. I am currently working in interfaces so it is something
I would find most useful too. In any case the underlying code to do it
is already there in OWL ( http://bioinformatics.org/owl/), so what's
missing is the GUI/visual part of it, which is anyway the most
time-consuming to do normally! Surely if one day I find the time I will
give it a go.

In the meantime you might want to look at CoCoMaps (
https://www.molnac.unisa.it/BioTools/cocomaps/) which does exactly that.

Cheers

Jose