[cmview-devel] saving cmaps

Henning Stehr stehr at molgen.mpg.de
Sun Sep 30 12:54:36 EDT 2012

Hi Marika,

you can use the OWL Java library which CMView is based on:
http://www.bioinformatics.org/owl/.
If you check out the code from the SVN repository (instructions are on
the website), you will find a command line tool called "genGraph"
which should do the job. It can generate contact maps for a list of
PDBs in a few different text formats. All of them are line based, i.e.
they contain one contact per line. So if you really need the matrix
format you may need to write a small script to convert them to this
format.

Hope that helps,
Henning