[cmview-users] how to show only one half of contact map?

cmview-users-owner cmview-users-owner at bioinformatics.org
Thu Mar 21 17:25:40 EDT 2013

Hi Sheila,

glad that you find our program useful. You are right, it is currently
not possible to show only one half of the contact map. The screenshots
are from an older version, where showing only one half was the
default. If you don't mind using that older version (0.9.6), you can
still download it from the CMView website:

http://www.bioinformatics.org/cmview/download.html

If I find time, I will also add the option to hide either half to the
latest version.

Let me know if you have further questions and good luck with your research.

Regards,
Henning