[cmview-users] problem with the connection to pymol

Henning Stehr h.stehr at tuhh.de
Thu May 23 12:06:25 EDT 2013

Hi Mallika,

I didn't get the screenshot but I suspect that the problem is the
space in the path to PyMOLWin. Can you try to put quotes around the
"C:/Program Files/PyMOLWin.exe"? Also, should there be a subdirectory
between "Program Files" and "PyMOLWin.exe"?

Cheers,
Henning

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Mallika V <mallika at rgcb.res.in> wrote:
> Dear cmview users
> I am not able to connect pymol to cmview. i edited the cfg file like this
> and getting error (attached screenshot ).
> plz help me to solve the problem
>

> #Properties file for CMView 1.1
>
> PYMOL_EXECUTABLE=C:/Program Files/PyMOLWin.exe
> #DSSP_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/dssp
> #DALI_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/DaliLite
> DEFAULT_DISTANCE_CUTOFF=8.0
> DEFAULT_CONTACT_TYPE=Ca
>

> --
> Mallika V
> Ph.D student
> Plant Molecular Biology Division

---
Henning Stehr
www.henningstehr.de
GPG fingerprint 67E5 2AD0 081F D97C E043  ED70 9C42 4615 4D99 1D74