[dnd] MD aspect of DND

SooHaeng Yoo yoo@theoalpha.korea.ac.kr
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:30:23 +0900 (KST)

Hi ^^ Justin Bradford

 I'm a main developer of DND program.
 Call me "SooHaeng".

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Justin Bradford wrote:

> Well, I'm very interested in working on the simulation code. I haven't had
> a chance to really look at what's there, but if the current programmer(s)
> could outline the current implementation, future plans, etc, I would
> appreciate it.
 Currently, if you want to take a part in the development of DND program,
you need CVS login id. Therefore, if you want CVS login id, please contact
with Jeff (bizzaro@bc.edu). I will make snapshots for someone who doesn't
have CVS login id. If you hesitate to register DND program developer list
and mailing list, you can use snapshots firstly.

 I have two developers. One is Kenneth Geisshirt <kneth@strubix.dk> and
the other is Nikolaos Margaritis <markoni@otenet.gr>.

 The dnd version 0.5.1 ,which is in CVS, has a bug of the calculation of
potential energy. But I use water box in which there are 125 tip3
molecules to test the molecular dynamics simulation in DND.

 The future plan is that DND includes the MD, energy minimization,
building Molecules by mouse-picking and drug design module
anything else.

 I hope that you are a family of DND project. I expect that you advise me
about DND project to get more good results.

 Have a good day!

 From SooHaeng Yoo.