[dnd] About Parameter and Topology.

SooHaeng Yoo yoo@theoalpha.korea.ac.kr
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 06:35:16 +0900 (KST)

 Hi ^^

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, J.W. Bizzaro wrote:

> I'm curious about the algorithm and force field being used for DND.  I'm
> familiar with CHARMm and AMBER, which are both commercial.  Many of the most
> common MD programs in fact have a common "ancestry".  Where does DND fit in?
> Are there any journal references to check out?

 I referred the 3 books to develop MD for DND.
 1) Understanding Molecular Simulation by Daan Frenkel & Berend Smit.
 2) Computer Simulation of Liquids by M.P. Allen and D. J. Tildesley
 3) The art of Molecular Dynamics Simulation by D. C. Rapaport

 I used the CHARMm force field. I don't know whether the parameter file
and the topology file are used for DND.
 Do you think that I should make a parameter file (or format) and topology
file (or format) for DND ?

 Currently I will use the simple algorithm to simulate of Molecules and
then I will include better algorithms.

 From SooHaeng Yoo.