[dnd] install proplem

SooHaeng Yoo yoo@theoalpha.korea.ac.kr
Sun, 30 May 1999 05:13:48 +0900 (KST)

Hi ^^ Niko.

 Did you succeed in compiling dnd program?
 ^^

On Sun, 30 May 1999, Nikolaos Margaritis wrote:

> there are ment to be some files installed in /usr/local/share/dnd but
> none was installed there.

 The files, that should be installed in /usr/local/share/dnd, are
dnd-file-loader.desktop and dnd-md.desktop from $(dnd-src
dir)/workspaces/md/gui and url-properies.desktop from $(dnd-src
dir)/workspaces/url-properties.

 The files in $(dnd-src dir)/workspaces/url-properties are from
GNOME-control-center.

 I update the INSTALL file. Please remember that dnd.directory file is
important to run "dndcc".

---
 Another method to install is to type following command "> autoconf =>
> automake" before typing ./configure. ^^

---

 To run dnd program, please type 'dndcc' which means 'dnd-control-center'.
^^

 Enjoy!

 From SooHaeng Yoo