[dnd] Thank you, Justin.

SooHaeng Yoo yoo@pcp012468pcs.unl.edu
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:24:16 -0400 (EDT)

 From SooHaeng Yoo

 Thank you very much.

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Justin Bradford wrote:

> >  Another problem is that CORBA (ORBit) is not stable in my experience. It
> > showed the different response between alpha linux and i386 linux.
>
> Well, once it is working, the component interface to the visualization and
> simulation code will be extraordinarily useful. Once I have bonobo
> experience, I'll look into adding an interface for that, too.
 I expect that you find out what is the problem in my code.
 Did you see the following message?
----
" Gdk-Message: Got event for unknown window: 0x3c000ff "
----

 During the MD simulation, the coordinates of results of the simulation is
transfer via CORBA interface to OpenGL viewer. The upper message means
that the OpenGL viewer window is unknown.

 I hope that you will get what I want to say.

> By spring, I should be able to do some DND development, so I'll try to
> keep the project alive until you return.

 Thank you.