[dnd] Failure of configure

Ralph M. Deal deal@kzoo.edu
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:55:01 -0500

Greetings, dynamic viewers,

I just downloaded dnd along with gtkglarea and Mesa-3.0, the latter two
in rpm form for my RedHat 6.1.
Both of those rpm's installed fine except for a warning about
/opt/kde/lib not being present.
After untarring dnd, I ran configure which gave a few no's, mostly
yes's, but then stopped abruptly with the message
Can't find OpenGL on line 6314.
Now I thought Mesa-3.0 was supposed to substitute for OpenGL.   What
have I done wrong?

Looking forward to your experienced advice,     Ralph    deal@kzoo.edu

PS I'm interested in finding simulation packages that might be useful
for high school teachers of science who want to use LINUX in the
classroom.  DND seems a natural (with small molecules of course).