[Fragsize-info] ***SPAM*** We hope this information will help you to solve your health problems.

George Glocksen dwsolvallam at solvalla.se
Thu Nov 15 09:53:36 EST 2007

 We are glad to offer you Canadian Pharmacy drugstore. It is your trustful and affordable source of high-quality discounted medications. We offer 100% generic medications purchased from the leading manufacturers such as Pfeizer, Johnson&Johnson, etc, famous in pharmaceutical field, so extremely high quality of meds is guaranteed. We offer a large selection of drugs. Canadian Pharmacy maintains high standards in patient safety and we do our best to provide an excellent level of service. Fast and discreet shipping

 Don't hesitate, order now with «CanadianPharmacy»!

George Glocksen