[Fragsize-info] Monitor bioinformatics.org

IS eBusiness email at mail.internetseer.com
Wed Apr 30 09:34:46 EDT 2008

This email is being sent as part of your InternetSeer Web site monitoring service. Your email address
will not be shared with any Third Party as InternetSeer sends all emails. If you receive multiple emails
during the week you have more than one account. Consolidate your accounts by upgrading to InternetSeer's
Priority Service by clicking here: http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxJxD7j7lEWR7g7jSmtpxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWxJJR797bYxzR727hYx=e3

Get Protection from Site Outages, Broken Links and Missing Images FREE FOR 14 DAYS!

Dear InternetSeer Monitoring Customer,

We understand the importance of having your website up and running 24x7 and appreciate the opportunity to provide you with basic website monitoring
so you know when your site goes down and can take immediate steps to get it back online fast.

Given the lost revenue and damage to customer relationships that site downtime, broken links and missing images can cause, we would like to offer
you the opportunity to upgrade your basic website monitoring service with a FREE TRIAL of our @Watch Advanced Monitoring solution.
Click on the link below:

http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YzxWzX7g7mOzD7i77t9gEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OzPGWD7b78EWN=e3

With @Watch Advanced Website Monitoring you get:
Monitoring as often as every 5 minutes
Email and text alerts when we discover site errors.
Broken link and missing images monitoring.
Back-end system checking
And much more!

We are so confident that you'll find this advanced monitoring service to be an essential part of your web business that we're offering you a
14-day FREE TRIAL to test it out.

There is no obligation and you can cancel at any time.
Click on the link below:

http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YzxWzX7g7mOzD7i77t9gEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OzPGWD7b78EWN=e3

Thank you for letting us help you protect and build your online web presence.

Sincerely,

Your Friends at InternetSeer

To assure your privacy, InternetSeer manages and sends all emails so your email address will never be
shared with any third party. InternetSeer reviews all email content and selects products and services
that may help you grow online revenues. Again, this information is sent as part of your web site
monitoring service. If you no longer wish to receive these weekly promotional emails, you may
upgrade your account to our Priority Club Service by clicking the link below:
http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxJxD7j7lEWR7g7jSmtpxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWxJJR797bYxzR727hYx=e3

or cancel your monitoring account by clicking the link below:
http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5Y49pxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWxJJ=e3

InternetSeer 381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton Pennsylvania 19373.