IS eBusiness email at mail.internetseer.com
Wed Aug 13 11:24:11 EDT 2008

Blast your Website to over 300,000 Search Engines, Specialty Sites and Directories

Dear InternetSeer Monitoring Customer,

We are proud to provide you with peace-of-mind website monitoring, but knowing that your website is up and running is only half the battle.
Your site still needs to be found.  That's where EnterURL's search engine submission product comes in.

With an EnterURL Search Engine Submission Blast, you'll get:
* Your website, its description, keywords, and other important information about your business submitted to over 300,000 top search engines,
  specialty sites and directories.
* A submission email report from our search engine experts that can be used to get you better rankings on the major search engines.
* And, most importantly, you'll start getting found by potential clients and customers!

Make EnterURL's search engine submission a part of your online marketing plan.
Click the link below to submit your website information to the Internet's top search engines, specialty sites and directories.
http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YzUWTX7g7mOzD7i77t9gEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OzTPwD7b78EWN=e3

Sincerely,

Your Friends at InternetSeer

To assure your privacy, InternetSeer manages and sends all emails so your email address will never be
shared with any third party. InternetSeer reviews all email content and selects products and services
that may help you grow online revenues. Again, this information is sent as part of your web site
monitoring service. If you no longer wish to receive these weekly promotional emails, you may
upgrade your account to our Priority Club Service by clicking the link below:
http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxJxD7j7lEWR7g7jSmlpxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWWzPR797bYxzR727hYx=e3

or cancel your monitoring account by clicking the link below:
http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5Y49hxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWWzP=e3

InternetSeer.com, Inc. 150 W. Brambleton Ave. Norfolk, VA, 23510