[Fragsize-info] We'll make you Smarter

Kane at InternetSeer email at mail.internetseer.com
Wed Jun 18 12:23:31 EDT 2008

Introducing SmartStream from IT Solution Journal

Dear InternetSeer Subscriber,

As an IT industry leader, I'd like to invite you to be one of the first to experience the power of IT Solution Journal SmartStream at no charge.

To sign up for SmartStream click here:
http://www.itsj.com/RegOpt.aspx?MCAMPID=32

Smart Stream is the first online "learning" journal that provides customized content based on each reader's individual interests. Now you can cancel your paper and online subscriptions and let Smart Stream be your personal agent to gather the exact IT content you need.

* Industry news, editorials, case studies and academic research are classified by subject and type.
* Smart Stream creates an individualized profile for each reader based on click through.
* Smart Stream delivers customized content based on the reader's interests.
* Additional stories are rotated in to determine new areas of interest.
* The best way to customize Smart Stream is by simply using it. As you click on content, your Smart Stream automatically tunes itself.
* Special resource offers are presented that match your technical interest profile.
* Just click the stories you like. We can't wait to learn exactly what you want.

To sign up for SmartStream click here:
http://www.itsj.com/RegOpt.aspx?MCAMPID=32

This is a responsible email from Solution Publishing 811 N Catalina Ave #3116  Redondo Beach, CA 90277.
To stop receiving all emails from ITSJ click here:
http://www.itsj.com/removepage.aspx

To assure your privacy, InternetSeer manages and sends all emails so your email address will never be
shared with any third party. InternetSeer reviews all email content and selects products and services
that may help you grow online revenues. Again, this information is sent as part of your web site
monitoring service. If you no longer wish to receive these weekly promotional emails, you may
upgrade your account to our Priority Club Service by clicking the link below:
http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxJxD7j7lEWR7g7jSmmpxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWPPPR797bYxzR727hYx=e3

or cancel your monitoring account by clicking the link below:
http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5Y49ixX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWPPP=e3

InternetSeer 381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton Pennsylvania 19373.