[Fragsize-info] Monitor bioinformatics.org

Kane @ InternetSeer email at mail.internetseer.com
Wed Mar 5 14:36:45 EST 2008

This email is being sent as part of your InternetSeer Web site monitoring service. Your email address
will not be shared with any Third Party as InternetSeer sends all emails. If you receive multiple emails
during the week you have more than one account. Consolidate your accounts by upgrading to InternetSeer's
Priority Service by clicking here: http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxJxD7j7lEWR7g7jSmhpxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWxwxR797bYxzR727hYx=e3

Get your website Monitored by Atwatch(tm) - Advanced Website Monitoring

...much more than just web site monitoring...

Reliable website monitoring is just the start to protecting your on-line business. For most on-line businesses,
your website IS YOUR BUSINESS and when your site is down or not working properly YOU ARE OUT OF BUSINESS

That's why Atwatch is proud to announce Atwatch Advanced Website Monitoring Services
For a limited time we're offering a 14 Day Trial of our new Advanced Monitoring Services

Your 14 day Trial of our new Advanced Website Protection Monitoring includes:
* Page Content Checking - guard your website against Hackers
* Customer Login Simulation - to check back end systems
* Missing Image Checking
* Broken Link Checking
* 5, 20 or 60 minute website monitoring
* Website Response Time Analysis
* Text, Email or Fax Alerts
* Multiple Geographic testing locations

START YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW:

https://www.atwatch.com/servlet/go?siteID=848&page=/freetrial/freetrial_signup.jsp?cid=3411

To assure your privacy, InternetSeer manages and sends all emails so your email address will never be
shared with any third party. InternetSeer reviews all email content and selects products and services
that may help you grow online revenues. Again, this information is sent as part of your web site
monitoring service. If you no longer wish to receive these weekly promotional emails, you may
upgrade your account to our Priority Club Service by clicking the link below:
http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxJxD7j7lEWR7g7jSmhpxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWxwxR797bYxzR727hYx=e3

or cancel your monitoring account by clicking the link below:
http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5Y49dxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671EWxwx=e3

InternetSeer 381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton Pennsylvania 19373.