[Fragsize-info] get bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/fragsize-info ready for 2011 success

eBusiness vtmail at mail.internetseer.com
Thu Dec 16 20:05:37 EST 2010

Dear Internetseer Subscriber,

Get bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/fragsize-info ready for the 2011 with a better search engine ranking, but don't take our word for it, listen to one
of our customers.

"My name is Jeff and I'm a Karate instructor and in charge of the website for the Black Belt Academy in West Chester, Pa.
Our school relies on our website more and more over traditional print advertising to bring new students in the door. Recently one
of our students let us know they typed 'Karate West Chester, Pa' into Google and our school did not appear until the 4th page of
Google results. This was very disappointing. We turned to the experts at Enterurl.com for their Search Engine Submission
and Search Engine Optimization Services and 6 weeks later we are now ranked #2 in the Google listing results. We could not be happier.
I highly recommend Enterurl if you want a better Search Engine Ranking and for us a better ranking means more business".

Increase your Search Engine Rankings & Increase Your Bottom Line for $29.95

EnterURL will submit your website to over 500,000 Search Engines, Directories and Specialty Sites for just $29.95 and
improve your chances of a better search engine ranking!

And for a limited time, we've reduced the Yearly Plan from $129.95 to $99.95

We also have a 3 month and 6 month submission plans to submit your website monthly and improve your Search Engine Ranking.

The more places your website is listed the higher your search engine ranking can be - because Search Engines rank you based on popularity,
the more links search engines find back to your site the more popular you are! PLUS it increases your chances of being found by people browsing

With an EnterURL Search Engine Submission Blast, you'll get:
- Your website, its description, keywords, and other important information about your business submitted to over 500,000 top
  search engines, specialty sites and directories.
- A submission email report from our search engine experts.
- A much better chance of being found by potential clients and customers!

Don't forget to ask about our Website Optimization Plan to make you website more Search Engine friendly - call Adam @ 610.361.7757 for details.

Choose your weapon for getting more visitors and business in 2011

BEST VALUE: 12 Monthly Submissions - SAVE $220 : http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPJUWX7g7mOzD7i77tigEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUWxD7b78EWN=e3

One Monthly Submission: $29.95 http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPJUzX7g7mOzD7i77tfgEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUWxD7b78EWN=e3

3 Monthly Submissions: $44.95 http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPJUxX7g7mOzD7i77tggEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUWxD7b78EWN=e3

6 Monthly Submissions: $79.95 http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPJUPX7g7mOzD7i77thgEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUWxD7b78EWN=e3

Get ready for 2001 today.

Get 20 minute monitoring on up to 5 urls and consolidate your accounts by joining Internetseer's Priority
Club - click here: http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPTUUX7g7mOzD7i77tigEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUWxD7b78EWN=e3

We are monitoring bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/fragsize-info for you.

End your Internetseer monitoring:

InternetSeer LLC
381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton, Pa. 19373