[Fragsize-info] get bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/fragsize-info ready for holiday sales

eBusiness tmail at mail.internetseer.com
Tue Nov 23 15:25:03 EST 2010

Dear Internetseer Subscriber,

Get bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/fragsize-info ready for holiday sales.

Increase your Search Engine Rankings & Increase Your Bottom Line for $29.95

And for a limited time, we've reduced the Yearly Blast (12 monthly submissions) from $129.95 to $99.95!

EnterURL will submit your website to over 500,000 Search Engines, Directories and Specialty Sites for just $29.95 and
improve your chances of a better search engine ranking!

We also have a 3 month and 6 month submission plans (in addition to the Yearly plan) to submit your website monthly
and improve your Search Engine Ranking.

The more places your website is listed the higher your search engine ranking can be - because Search Engines
rank you based on popularity and the more links search engines find back to your site the more popular you are!
PLUS it increases your chances of being found by people browsing websites. We can't even begin to tell you the number
of people who think our submission service is the best thing since sliced bread - because it really works.

With an EnterURL Search Engine Submission Blast, you'll get:
- Your website, its description, keywords, and other important information about your business submitted to over 500,000 top
  search engines, specialty sites and directories.
- A submission email report from our search engine experts.
- A much better chance of being found by potential clients and customers!

Choose your weapon for getting more visitors and business!

BEST VALUE: 12 Monthly Submissions - SAVE $220 : http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPJzwX7g7mOzD7i77t3gEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUxND7b78EWN=e3

One Monthly Submission: $29.95 http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPJwJX7g7mOzD7i77t9gEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUxND7b78EWN=e3

3 Monthly Submissions: $44.95 http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPJwKX7g7mOzD7i77tagEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUxND7b78EWN=e3

6 Monthly Submissions: $79.95 http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPJzyX7g7mOzD7i77t2gEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUxND7b78EWN=e3

Now is the time to lock in your savings because when the economy improves this great offer will be gone - ACT TODAY!

Get 20 minute monitoring on up to 5 urls and consolidate your accounts by joining Internetseer's Priority
Club - click here: http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPTUUX7g7mOzD7i77tcgEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUxND7b78EWN=e3

We are monitoring bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/fragsize-info for you.

End your Internetseer monitoring:

InternetSeer LLC
381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton, Pa. 19373