[Fragsize-info] rev up bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/fragsize-info

IS eBusiness email at mail.internetseer.com
Thu Oct 14 18:56:13 EDT 2010

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Internetseer Subscriber,

Increse your Search Engine Rankings & Increase Your Bottom Line for just $29.95

And for a limited time, we've reduced the Yearly Blast from $129.95 to only $99.95!

EnterURL will submit your website to over 500,000 Search Engines, Directories and Specialty Sites for just $29.95 and
improve your chances of a better search engine ranking!

We also have a 3 month and 6 month submission plans (in addition to the Yearly plan) to submit your website monthly
to improve your Search Engine Ranking.

The more places your website is listed the higher your search engine ranking can be - this is because Search Engines
rank you based on popularity and the more links search engines find back to your site the more popular you are!
PLUS it increases your chances of being found by people browsing websites. We can't even begin to tell you the number
of people who think our submission service is the best thing since sliced bread - because it really works.

With an EnterURL Search Engine Submission Blast, you'll get:
- Your website, its description, keywords, and other important information about your business submitted to over 500,000 top
  search engines, specialty sites and directories.
- A submission email report from our search engine experts.
- A much better chance of being found by potential clients and customers!

Choose your weapon for getting more visitors and business!

BEST VALUE: 12 Monthly Submissions - SAVE $220 : https://www.enterurl.com/promotion/?page=signup_aw_all_99&service_for_email=4&cid=4646

One Monthly Submission: $29.95 https://www.enterurl.com/promotion/?page=signup_aw_all_99&service_for_email=1&cid=4646

3 Monthly Submissions: $44.95 https://www.enterurl.com/promotion/?page=signup_aw_all_99&service_for_email=2&cid=4646

6 Monthly Submissions: $79.95 https://www.enterurl.com/promotion/?page=signup_aw_all_99&service_for_email=3&cid=4646

Now is the time to lock in your savings because when the economy improves this great offer will be gone - ACT TODAY!

Sincerely,
EnterURL

To assure your privacy, InternetSeer manages and sends all emails so your email address will never be
shared with any third party. InternetSeer reviews all email content and selects products and services
that may help you grow online revenues. Again, this information is sent as part of your web site
monitoring service. If you no longer wish to receive these weekly promotional emails, you may
upgrade your account to our Priority Club Service by clicking the link below:
http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxJxD7j7lEWR7g7jSmspxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671ETWPJR797bYxzR727hYx=e3

or cancel your monitoring account by clicking the link below:
http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5Y49oxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671ETWPJ=e3

InternetSeer LLC
381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton, Pa. 19373