[Fragsize-info] better rank for bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/fragsize-info

eBusiness tmail at mail.internetseer.com
Wed Jan 26 17:03:28 EST 2011

Dear Internetseer Subscriber

Get bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/fragsize-info ready for the 2011 with a better search engine ranking.

Increase your Search Engine Rankings & Increase Your Bottom Line for $29.95 - for just a few days

EnterURL will submit your website to over 500,000 Search Engines, Directories and Specialty Sites for just $29.95 and
improve your chances of a better search engine ranking!

One Monthly Submissions: $29.95 Was $44.95 - http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPKxTX7g7mOzD7i77togEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUKUD7b78EWN=e3

And to kick off 2011 we've reduced the Yearly Plan from $129.95 to $99.95

The more places your website is listed the higher your search engine ranking can be - because Search Engines
rank you based on popularity and the more links search engines find back to your site the more popular you are!
PLUS it increases your chances of being found by people browsing websites. We can't even begin to tell you the number
of people who think our submission service is the best thing since sliced bread - because it really works.

With an EnterURL Search Engine Submission Blast, you'll get:
- Your website, its description, keywords, and other important information about your business submitted to over 500,000 top
  search engines, specialty sites and directories.
- A submission email report from our search engine experts.
- A much better chance of being found by potential clients and customers!

Don't forget to ask about our Website Optimization Plan to make you website more Search Engine friendly - call 610.361.7757 for details.

Choose your weapon for getting more visitors and business!

BEST VALUE: 12 Monthly Submissions - Was $129.95 Now $99.95: http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPKxKX7g7mOzD7i77trgEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUKUD7b78EWN=e3

6 Monthly Submissions: Was $99.95 Now $79.95 http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPKxJX7g7mOzD7i77tqgEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUKUD7b78EWN=e3

3 Monthly Submissions: Was $59.95 Now $44.95 http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPKxUX7g7mOzD7i77tpgEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUKUD7b78EWN=e3

1 Monthly Submissions Was $44.95 Now $29.95 (for just a few days) http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPKxTX7g7mOzD7i77togEWR7078YzTUzGwwX7372OxUKUD7b78EWN=e3

Now is the time to lock in your savings because when the economy improves this great offer will be gone - ACT TODAY!

Sincerely,
EnterURL

End your Internetseer monitoring:
http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5Y49uxX6v76OwPGwJPyD7671ETTUG=e3

InternetSeer LLC
381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton, Pa. 19373