[Genquire-dev] Genquire under OS X

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Tue, 14 May 2002 11:58:11 -0600

--------------5D7533DBB3C5BF5A7BB43E97

I'm sending this out just to get it into the archives so that people
having problems will find it.

The default "make" for Tk does not work under OS X.  Some tweaking is
required.  As such, Genquire must be installed by hand on a Mac.  look
at the modules.conf file in the installer package for a list of the
required CPAN modules you need to install.  Attached is a description of
how to install Tk on a Mac.

--------------------------------
"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson