[Genquire-users] problem viewing contigs

David Block dblock@gnf.org
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:16:08 -0800

Hi Danny!  Brave man!

Okay, there's one step left.  You've got to fill the tiling path table
with abs_start values.  This is kind of tricky, but I've done it, so you
should be able to as well.
There is a script in Genquire/Admin called create_tilingpath.pl.  Take a
look at it, change the database name and IP address of your server, and
try it out.  Let me know what happens.  It should work, I left it in
there for a reason, and it's somewhat documented, but you know what they
say about recursion:

If you want to understand recursion,
	first you must understand recursion.

So it gets a little hairy in there all of a sudden.

Hope this helps!

Dave