[Genquire-users] tblastn support added

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:59:02 -0600

I've just added support for tblastn to the Blast plugin.  Do a CVS update to
get it.

Heads up!  I have removed the plugins.conf file from the CVS repository and
replaced it with 'plugins.conf_example' so that you don't lose your local
configuration every time you do a cvs update.  This means that you should
MAKE A BACKUP of your plugins.conf file BEFORE you do your next update, and
your update command line should be:

            cvs -dP

Once you have updated, rename your backup back to genquire.conf and it will
then be left alone by CVS.

w.r.t. Windows users - it looks like getting plugins to work under Windows is
going to take a long long time.  Sorry...  If any of you have had experience
doing nonblocking IO under Windows please contact me!

Mark

--
"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson