[ghemical-devel] 3rd "preview", and CVS brach plans

Tommi Hassinen thassine@messi.uku.fi
Fri, 24 May 2002 12:14:13 +0300 (WET)

Hello again.

I just made the 3rd "preview" version of mine available; not much has
changed except much cleanup/janitorial work has been done, and I have
converted the geometry optimization dialog into a libglade based one
(Ok, that's not working yet, it only opens but the libglade system seems
to be a promising one). Now there is a new directory target3/glade that
also contains code for dialogs.

Ok, the "preview" stuff seems to stabilize so that the filenames are not
changing anymore; therefore I will probably add the next week's "preview"
to CVS at bioinformatics.org. I will absolutely not replace the current
version, but just bring the "preview" in as an alternative version using
CVS "branching". Then the both versions are available at CVS. In the "CVS
book" there is a good description about branches:

	http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#Branches

I'll tell more about the details next week.

Good weekends,

	Tommi