[ghemical-devel] final(?!) changes to v1.0: a fileformat arrangement

Tommi Hassinen thassine@messi.uku.fi
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:59:48 +0200 (WET)

Hi.

Today I made some "cleanup" type work with the file formats, that are the
biggest single differences between the versions 1.00 and 1.50.

Simply said, I renamed the ".mm1gp" format in v1.0 to ".gpr" format, as it
is called in v1.50; in v1.50 only a single file format is needed, and I
thought it's good to syncronize them now, the sooner the better, and not
in 2003/2004. So now for MM/QM, there is only a single file format,
".gpr", which is 100% compatible with the old ".mm1gp" format.

OK, now (if no problems appear) I think the v1.0 should be pretty much
ready for release. I'll make the release once the User's Manual is ready
and we have the RPM's available.

Regards,

	Tommi