[ghemical-devel] oops, forgot the .server file!

Tommi Hassinen thassine@messi.uku.fi
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:38:34 +0300 (WET)

Hi,

yesterday I forgot to mention the GNOME_Ghemical.server file, and also
forgot to add it into CVS; now it's there as well.

Before trying the procedure I explained yesterday, you should first copy
the GNOME_Ghemical.server file into /usr/lib/bonobo/servers (or equivalent
place where the other .server files are). Then you can try a command

	$ bonobo-activation-run-query true | grep Ghemical
	OAFIID:GNOME_Ghemical_ControlFactory
	OAFIID:GNOME_Ghemical_Control

to check that you get above result. If the .server file is not properly
installed, then ghemical-server will quit without waiting any requests.
Also, it's not actually necessary to start ghemical-server anymore since
it will be started automatically when requested, but starting it manually
is better option for debugging purposes (gdb ./ghemical-server).

	TH