[ghemical-devel] linking stage goes wrong in Debian g++

Michael Banck mbanck@gmx.net
Thu, 8 May 2003 11:27:58 +0200

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 11:05:57AM +0300, Tommi Hassinen wrote:
> The mopac library project I started works with simple Makefiles now, but
> no automake yet. There's an option to build either a mopac executable or a
> library. Since there seems to be no mopac package in Debian, would you
> like to package this as well?

Sure. Great to hear it's coming along nicely :)

> I hope I had time to add it to sourceforge next week, with or without
> automake.

Can you drop me a mail (in case you don't announce it here) when the
project is created?

> BTW: the mailing list trapped your message for a while; I guess your
> email address has changed.

Hmm, yes, I've seen this moderation message. Probably, because I replied
to a message in which you had my @debian.org address CCed (because you
in turn replied to this gtkglarea-message I've forwarded with my
@debian.org address). I've setup my mail client to autmatically use the
@debian.org address when replying to mail I get at that address.

Did you have to approve it manually? If yes, I'll take greater care in
the future to stay with this address :)

Michael