[ghemical-devel] Ghemical+Cygwin

Tommi Hassinen thassine@messi.uku.fi
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:12:21 +0200 (WET)

> Hi all,
>
> i would be also interested if you can manage this !

Hello,

some time ago I compiled and tested ghemical-0.82 at cygwin, and you
can see the procedure and other related stuff here:

	http://bioinformatics.org/ghemical/cygwin.html

Back then I had to compile and install many of the gnome packages myself
into cygwin, and I don't know if there are binaries available yet either.
Everything else seemed to work, except the MOPAC7 code that used the f2c
library; it compiled but the calculations just took infinite times... And
if I remember I had some problems with text rendering using the GLUT
library as well.

Regards,

	Tommi