[ghemical-devel] ghemical on Ubuntu 5.10

Michael Banck mbanck at gmx.net
Fri Nov 4 17:43:33 EST 2005

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 04:23:49PM +0200, Tommi Hassinen wrote:
> The stuff below is from the ghemical (application) side. This code has
> been changed recently, to fix the problems in 64-bit systems.
>
> Now, looking at the line numbers, and comparing them to the line numbers
> in current CVS version, I find differences:
> 	- in my working copy, project::AddBond is at line 724
> 	- in my working copy, project::DrawEvent is at line 3453
>
> I wonder what has changed... If the code is older than this:
>
> http://bioinformatics.org/pipermail/ghemical-devel/2005-October/000354.html
>
> it will not work properly.  :(

Could well be, I only picked the 64-bit patch, and might have erred
there, as bioinformatics.org's CVS seemed down and I extracted things by
hand from ViewCVS.

> I will release the v1.91 of ghemical/libghemical next week.

Great, this will makes things much easier.

Thanks,

Michael

--
 * Number crunching time on m68k, reenable gfortran on m68k-linux-gnu.
                -- gcc-4.0_4.0.2-2 Debian ChangeLog