[ghemical-devel] new releases

Tommi Hassinen thassine at messi.uku.fi
Mon Nov 14 05:24:12 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Jean Bréfort wrote:

> I could compile and run ghemical on my amd64 (gcc-3.4.4), great!

This is good ; I haven't had a 64-bit system for testing myself.  :)

> May be we should add a desktop entry for ghemical and a mime type
> (application/x-ghemical or chemical/x-ghemical?).

At some point a mime type would be good ; perhaps when we have a v2.00.

> I'd like also have a localized version of ghemical. At least for the
> user interface.
> If you need some help for these or to fix at least some of the warnings,
> tell me.

Geoff has told that he can fix the warnings. About localization then,
unfortunately I have only little knowledge about that. Localization would
be a good feature but the following months look quite busy for me.  :(

Regards,

 	Tommi