[ghemical-devel] Re: Libghemical patches

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff at geoffhutchison.net
Tue Oct 25 10:43:10 EDT 2005

Attached is a gzip'ed patch for libghemical. I've updated the
Makefiles, libtool, etc. to the latest versions from automake/
autoconf/libtool. These solve some bugs with compiling shared
libraries on Mac OS X (at least for me).

The patch updates the pkg-config check in configure to look for
openbabel-2.0. Alternatively, I can make some further changes and rip
openbabel out of libghemical entirely and put it into ghemical.

I'll send separate patches for ghemical to update to OB-2.0 and
switch the headers to ISO C++. I'd commit these in CVS, but I don't
have access to mopac7 or libghemical projects.

Cheers,
-Geoff