[ghemical-devel] Constraint View Patch

Donald Ephraim Curtis donald-curtis at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 3 17:16:41 EDT 2006

> PS: what should we do with this Ångström/nanometer issue?

I think that maybe we should take a vote.  OR since we've been all about
configuration flags we could put that in.

SUGGESTION:  I think that Ghemical needs a configuration dialog.  That
is, i think that it needs options that get stored in $HOME/.ghemicalrc
and THAT way we don't need to recompile to enable all that stuff.  I'll
see if i can find time, at this point the brute force configuration
flags work ok, but its time to start showing a bit of concern that there
are no user options.

Also, what would it take to make the little shortcut bars be
customizable, probably along the same lines.

Anyways, back to the angstrom/nanometer issue; if you decide you want
nanometer thats fine, we can always make a patch or something for it.
As for now lets consider a configure flag.  either way, i think keeping
the libghemical to nanometers is a must, we only need to concern
ourselves with the "view/controller".

-Donald