[ghemical-devel] OSX Problems (previously Moving Along)

Donald Ephraim Curtis donald-curtis at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 17 16:28:43 EDT 2006

Quoting Geoffrey Hutchison <geoff at geoffhutchison.net>:

> That seems OK to me. It might also be good to be sure the versions of
> autoconf, pkg-config, etc. are the latest. Particularly on Mac OS X,
> I've noticed that libtool and automake get frequent bugfixes
> particularly for Darwin/Mac.

ok i'll look into it.

> My personal laptop is 10.4 -- I don't see the problem. But if you'd
> like me to test on a 10.3 machine, please e-mail me the package and I'd
> be glad to test it.

the packages (source) is available under;
http://www.uiowa.edu/~ghemical/ghemical-gms

libghemical-2.00rc1.tar.gz
ghemical-2.00rc1.tar.gz

I tested it on 10.4 and I can't replicate the problem.  I really have
no idea what could be the issue.  It takes forever to compile on this
machine too (iMac 700Mhz 512MB) so it's driving me nuts.