[ghemical-devel] CVS GMS Patch

Donald Ephraim Curtis donald-curtis at uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 14 15:33:58 EST 2006

Hey all, I have created a beta GMS patch that should bring the CVS
version of GHEMICAL, VERSION_2_BRANCH .   I've also attached the extra
files you need in the src directory.  If there is a better way to submit
these patches let me know.

you'll need to rerun automake so that the Makefile.in file gets update.

Also, "make dist" doesn't work for ghemical because
"ghemical-1.92/examples/transition_state_search2/carbocation_rearrangement_methide_shift/reactants.gpr"
is too long (limit 99) so i don't know if thats being used to create
releases, but it makes everything pretty slick, i was just trying to
make a snapshot for testing as an OSX port.