[ghemical-devel] cvs BRANCH updated

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff at geoffhutchison.net
Fri Feb 17 15:02:36 EST 2006

Hi all,

Following Tommi's comments, I had some free time to fix all the
"backwards compatibility" warnings with strstream in ghemical
VERSION_2_BRANCH and libghemical HEAD.

I'll be glad to make the change to ghemical HEAD when it's a bit more
useful for day-to-day use. It's mostly:
* Using two sed patterns to change <strstream> to <sstream> and
"strstream" to "stringstream" (for variables)
* Some edits to remove the second argument when declaring variables
-- this used to be for an allocation size, but it's now not necessary
(and the second argument is IO mode, so there's a type mismatch).

Cheers,
-Geoff