[ghemical-devel] SVN migration status?

Donald Ephraim Curtis donald-curtis at uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 1 11:41:51 EDT 2006

Sounds good.  I'm working on a Major "GAMESS" update to the interface so
i'll soon have some code i need to push and that's all CVS (for the
VERSION_2_BRANCH of course).  I don't think that others had made any big
changes but i hate to push the code before it's completely bug free.
Should be done later today.

So that means i'd prefer to wait another week.

-Donald