[ghemical-devel] Compilation Error

Tommi Hassinen thassine at messi.uku.fi
Tue Mar 7 04:34:47 EST 2006

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Donald Ephraim Curtis wrote:

> Something got deleted from project.h in the VERSION_2_BRANCH so now i'm
> getting this error.

Hello,

actually some stuff was moved from the ghemical source tree into
libghemical source tree. I have been doing some work on molecular dynamics
lately (pressure control) and therefore some stuff has been moving around.

Please do

 	cvs update -d -P

for your both (ghemical and libghemical) working copies.

Regards,

 	Tommi

PS: today I removed AtomUpdateAllItems() since the solution I suggested
yesterday seems to work in both branches. So now from the atom list in
"project view" one can set an atom locked (using the popup-menu) and set
an atom frozen (using the checkbutton). The checkbutton-method is clearly
more infromative, so now it would be cool to have two checkbuttons, one
for selection and one for freezing. We don't need to remove the popup
menu, let it just leave there as a code example that can have better use
later. If you still wish to work on "project view", the checkbutton for
selection would be nice. I could add into graphics code something that
makes frozen atoms visible ; any ideas how to render the frozen atoms?