[ghemical-devel] Minor New Features?

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff at geoffhutchison.net
Mon Mar 27 09:02:32 EST 2006

> Here it is and it's huge!

I've been on vacation for the last week and haven't had a chance to
do much coding. :-)

But I wanted to ask if it's not too late to add two or three small
features to the VERSION_2 branch before we release.
* H -> Methyl
* Selected H -> Methyl
* Add Hydrogens to Selected

I think these features would be self-explanatory. Like the hydrogen
addition we currently do, these can be run through Open Babel.
Basically I've recently found myself wishing I could just add missing
hydrogens on a few atoms and not wanting Ghemical touch the rest of
the structure.

If this sounds good, I'll try to get the code done today.

Cheers,
-Geoff