[ghemical-devel] Batch mode (old target1)?

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff at geoffhutchison.net
Sun Feb 18 21:47:43 EST 2007

Hi Tommi,

A new contributor to Open Babel has been working on coordinate
generation (e.g., SMILES to 3D) and also force fields. This is a nice
idea since it allows cross-validation of the force field codes. (This
is based on the Tripos-5.2 style parameter set.)

I remember that in the Ghemical-1.x days, there was a "target1" which
could be compiled for batch runs. Is that right? Perhaps we could
make a set of molecules for validation like the MMFF94 set at ccl.net?

Does a batch target work for the newer libghemical?

Thanks,
-Geoff