[ghemical-devel] Translate Ghemical

Vlado Peshov vlatkop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 04:25:25 EDT 2008

To whom it may concern,

I am a project leader of a translation project on two languages (Macedonian
and Albanian) in my country (Republic of Macedonia). The purpose of this
project that my company is working on is for Ministry of Education and
Science for implementing FLOSS in schools in Macedonia. Firstly I have to
prepare files of Ghemical 2.10 to give to translators. So far, I haven't
seen any method to translate this application, except that the docs part are
in html format. I gave these files to the translators and they already
started to translate. After the translation and proof-reading on these two
languages is over I will contact you about how these files will be submited
to the community. But the main problem
<http://gambasdoc.org/help/howto/translate>remains, the translation of the
GUI part of the application. So I am asking for a help, to tell me how is
this part of the project maintained.

Any other recommendation or suggestion is also welcomed.

Regards, Vlado