[ghemical-devel] ghemical-2.98 released

Jean Bréfort jean.brefort at normalesup.org
Thu Jul 31 10:29:55 EDT 2008

Le jeudi 31 juillet 2008 à 15:57 +0300, Tommi Hassinen a écrit :
> [...]

ghemical/configure.ac has:

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBGHEMICAL, libghemical >= 1.99)
CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS $LIBGHEMICAL_CFLAGS"
LIBS="$LIBS $LIBGHEMICAL_LIBS"

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOGLAPPTH, liboglappth >= 0.90)
CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS $LIBOGLAPPTH_CFLAGS"
LIBS="$LIBS $LIBOGLAPPTH_LIBS"

I think the requirements should be updated to, may be, 2.98, and 0.98 so
that configure would fail if the appropriate version sare not found.

Cheers,
Jean