[ghemical-devel] Reg. build_amino routine

Shameer Khadar skhadar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:32:29 EST 2008

Dear Ghemical Team,

I need to generate rough x-y-z co-ordinates of amino acid sequences for a
set of random sequences.  I was looking for an open source solution to
generate this in an automated way. I find the buid_amino routine in Ghemical
is exactly doing what I wanted. I  would like to know if I can get a command
line version of build_amino routine in Ghemical as a stand alone program or
is there a way that I can access Ghemical with out x-windows as a command
line tool.

Many thanks in advance,

--
K. Shameer