[ghemical-devel] Bug report and pt_BR Translation of Ghemical

Tommi Hassinen Tommi.Hassinen at uku.fi
Thu Oct 2 14:12:32 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I did some further testing.
First it's good to know that the ghemical <-> openbabel interface is implemented in source files
src/fileio.cpp src/filetrans.cpp and src/filetrans.h in the ghemical source tree.

I compared the relevant sources in v2.95 against the latest versions, and I could not see anything
that could explain the problem. Everything seems to be (and should be) the same.

Then I compiled and installed :

liboglappth-0.96
libghemical-2.96
ghemical-2.95

...and everything seems to work...
I'm using openbabel-2.2.0 downloaded from sourceforge.
And my computer runs Debian "Lenny" (testing).

So this is a strange problem... Any ideas? I just started downloading the Debian source packages,
let's see if I can find out anything from them...

Regards,
Tommi