[ghemical-devel] [patch] libghemical fails to build with GCC 4.3

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sun Oct 5 15:01:17 EDT 2008

Am Sonntag, den 05.10.2008, 20:47 +0300 schrieb Tommi Hassinen:
> Hello,
> the lapack dependency is probably obsolete now. It was originally needed
> by mopac7 and/or mpqc extensions (which are optional now as you know).

I'm building with --enable-mopac7 and --enable-mpqc and our Debian tools
complain, that libghemical links against liblapack without using one of
its symbols. That's why I was asking for it.

> Thanks for your many improvements to the configuration files!!!

I'm currently preparing updates for Debian. Maybe there will be some
more mails. I hope, you don't mind :)

Regards, Daniel