[ghemical-users] Re: [ghemical-devel] Re: Ghemical

Tommi Hassinen thassine at messi.uku.fi
Tue Apr 4 03:41:43 EDT 2006

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Francesco Pietra wrote:

> hi geoff
> thank you for taking care of my problems. hope the discussion can help others
> too. see below

Hello,

it's good to know about user's problems and needs. BTW some weeks ago I
opened a new mailing list ghemical-users for this purpose ; therefore I
send (cross-post?!?) this mail to this new (so far quiet) list as well.
See here for more information about the list:

On the other hand, there is also a question where the resources come for
implementing new important features. At least I don't automatically have
them, that's for sure. In fact I haven't had time to properly maintain
even the those MPQC features we currently have.

Regards,

 	Tommi