[ghemical-users] Help needed

Donald Ephraim Curtis donald-curtis at uiowa.edu
Tue May 23 18:43:49 EDT 2006

Did you compile this on your own or are you using the Windows package?
(It hasn't been updated to 2.01 as of yet)

What are your locale settings.   I know from time to time (even with
cyghemical) there were problems with using languages/locales other than
English / UnitedStates.

That is all i can think of off the top of my head.  I'll try again as
i'll be building the 2.01 Windows pacakge tonite.

Also, if you are using the package, attempt to run GTK-Gamess and see if
you are able to get that to come up.  If so it is probably related to
your OpenGL / video drivers.  I'd suggest an upgrade.  If i run into
anything tonight i'll be sure to let you know.

-Donald