[ghemical-users] Ubuntu usability

Victor Manuel Rosas-Garcia quimico69 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 13:59:14 EDT 2009

Hello Andreas,

I use Ghemical under Ubuntu, and I had a similar problem with the white screen when I tried to run Ghemical while Compiz was running.  Once I disabled Compiz, the problem went away (I had to lose the rotating cube :| hmph.) and now I can use Ghemical without any problems.

Regarding the problem over Samba, I cannot help you there.  I have no experience with Samba.

Have a nice day!

Victor M. Rosas García