[Guiblast-devel] Assistance

hua pan guiblast-devel@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:39:10 +0000

Hi,

I am still quite not sure what need to do. Definitely, there are a lot need
to be done. Should we implement all the blast program located in
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/BLAST/producttable.html ? In realizing the code,
will we call BlastallCommandline from Application.py, blastall from
NCBIStandalone.py or we just directly execute the blast program with
options?

Sebastian, in your convinience, could you send us a more detailed Doc. as
our first design doc? Such as the whole graph overview of GUI blast.

BTW, I am planning to take part in the tutorial session of
http://conferences.computer.org/bioinformatics/CSB2003/TutorAbs.html#AM3. I
think it will help me to understand blast better. If we have questions, we
can ask the speacker directly. What do you think?

Best Regards,
Hua