[Guiblast-devel] Correction

guiblast-devel@bioinformatics.org guiblast-devel@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:46:03 -0400 (EDT)

I started programming in Python in September.

-------Original Message-------
From: rohan@sprynet.com
Sent: 06/05/03 01:37 PM
To: guiblast-devel@bioinformatics.org
Subject: Re: [Guiblast-devel] all set up

> Hi all welcome,

Rohan Woodley

I have 14 years experience in software development, strong on the UNIX
side, C, C++, OO, Java I have just started programming in since September. I
have just finished my Master in Computational Biology and have an M.S. in
Computer Science.

Currently, I am working on as a consultant for a short project, with NYU
College in New York, where we are building a new Virtual College for them.
SO, the deadline is kind to tight. I will try to put so time the GUIBlast as
time permits me.

Gracias
Sebastian