[Lugend-soji] Proposal for Web Promotion & (SEO) Search Engine Optimization

Hariom Shaurya info at seo4india.co.in
Sat Sep 15 23:18:21 EDT 2007

Dear Sir,
SEO 4 India is leading SEO Service Provider Company based in Jaipur, India.
We have worked with many regional and overseas clients.
Now after careful review of your current website and marketing program, we are proposing you for Search Engine Optimization Services.

Our Services and prices are as following:
Complete Search Engine Optimization with Top Ten Ranking for 10 Generic Key phrases .
Ranking Duration: 100 Man Days
Project Duration: 6 Months
Prices: Rs 15,000/-

We welcome the opportunity to assist you in building a stronger online presence via a marketable website.
We can begin work immediately upon approval of this proposal.
If you have any other query, please feel free to contact us.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards
SEO Manager
Hariom Shaurya