[meltsim] Re: methylation?

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Dec 1 13:30:45 EST 2000

Christopher,

I'll take you up on your offer.  There has been a spark of interest in MeltSim
recently, and my thoughts are that we can make several modifications at once.
We are especially interested in making the program useful to experimentalists.

Would you like to join the mailing list?  You can subscribe at this website:

And the list address is

    meltsim at bioinformatics.org

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"All those scientists--they're all alike!  They say they're working for us,
but what they really want is to rule the world!"
  -- Angry Villager, Young Frankenstein